Did you know the body has several channels or means of eliminating toxins and waste? The lungs, liver, lymphatic system, blood, bowels and kidneys all work in tandem to keep your body functioning at its best.
In today’s world, exposure to toxins is all but unavoidable. Toxins come into the body through processed foods, pollution, pesticides, and other chemicals. Fortunately, you can catalyze detoxification through dietary changes and small lifestyle adjustments. You can also give your body a helping hand by focusing on the following:
- Lungs: To keep the lungs clean and functioning at their best, avoid smoking—and smokers! Practice deep breathing exercises in fresh air for about 15 minutes per day. Also try to get plenty of exercise, to increase your air capacity. Meditation also helps.
- Lymphatic system: The lymphatic system protects your body from illness and disease. When it doesn’t function properly, you feel fatigued and sick. To protect your lymphatic system, avoid processed foods and eat whole foods instead. You can also get a lymphatic massage, exercise, and sit in a sauna, as sweating purges toxins from this system. You should incorporate exercising such as jumping rope, rebounding and walking to move the lymph through your system.
- Blood: The blood transports nutrients and other substances to organs within the body. By detoxifying the blood, it will be better equipped to carry nutrients throughout the body. Drinking plenty of filtered water to hydrate your body and eating plenty of fiber helps here. Sweating via a tough workout cleanses the blood as well.
- Bowels: A healthy colon breaks down the various nutrients you consume within a day. The colon also eliminates waste from the body through feces. To maximize colon health, eat plenty of high-fiber foods (shoot for at least 25 grams of fiber per day) and drink at least 8 glasses of pure, filtered water daily.
- Kidneys: The kidneys eliminate waste by producing urine. Dehydration is one of the main causes of ineffective kidneys. By drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day, you can optimize kidney function.
- Liver: An integral part of your body’s detoxification system, the liver metabolizes everything from food to alcohol. When the liver functions properly, it removes waste from the blood and stores nutrients. To naturally detoxify the liver, eat plenty of antioxidant-rich foods such as dark leafy greens and artichokes while minimizing alcohol consumption. There are some foods and substances that need to be limited so you don’t wear out your liver, such as: Sugar, Alcohol, Caffeine, Medications, Drugs, Additives and Artificial sweeteners.
Most people are surprised to learn that Artificial Sweeteners are even more dangerous to your Liver than Sugar. This is one of the worst things you can consume. Not only will it cause stress to the body, but there are many known associated symptoms such as migraine headaches, which may be caused by consumption of these sweeteners.
Don’t be fooled by expensive supplements claiming to detoxify your body. These will only work if your digestive system is strong enough to absorb them. By eating nutritious foods, temporarily eliminating inflammatory foods and toxins, exercising, and drinking pure filtered water, you can support immune function and overall health allowing your main detox channels to heal and work efficiently.
For more information on The Proven, New Year 12-Day No Diet-Diet Detox (A mini no diet-diet based with food and fullness without starvation and aggravation) Click here to see what people have to say about the 12-Day Detox and more about the results YOU WILL ACHIEVE
Share This Great Stuff!
Spread The Word